About Abriah:)

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Hi:) I'm Abriah! I'm 13yr's old and love taking picture's. I want to be a photographer when I grow up. But if you comment on my pics and tell if you like them that would be really cool becuz I don't want to follow something I'm not good at. I love my family and friends, Twilight:Saga, The beach, Cookies hehe.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Multnomah Water Fall.

A little creek right before the big water fall


Some Water, It's quite Pretty.




A very Close up view of water splashing over a rock.


This view has more greenery on the left side.





This is about a 20 feet away from the 620 foot drop.





This is the 620 height drop! It's not a very good view cause I wasn't going to get to close to the edge of the wooden deck.






A little creek on the way up







A little area of water.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have great scenery in Vancouver.
    If only I could travel....

    ReplyDelete

Followers