About Abriah:)

My photo
Vancouver, Washington, United States
Hi:) I'm Abriah! I'm 13yr's old and love taking picture's. I want to be a photographer when I grow up. But if you comment on my pics and tell if you like them that would be really cool becuz I don't want to follow something I'm not good at. I love my family and friends, Twilight:Saga, The beach, Cookies hehe.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photography

This is a gazebo, it's where a lot of people get married here in Vancouver, Wa. It's so pretty
My friend Miriah asked my to take it

Pretty sky, just watch the clouds go by.....



I like that tree


I like this picture it's just really kind of cool





That's like my favorite tree at the park




Turn your head and it's a beautiful red plant






Pretty tree, I like tree's







Beautiful!!! Fountain








Pwetty











Pwetty again








Beautiful red











There Cherries












Pretty!













Beautiful















Pretty in Pink, haha














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers